– Credit card debt increased by $52 billion during the fourth quarter of 2021 according to the report of the new Fed, the fastest growth rate in 22 years
– Order book of unprocessed tax returns is thought to be around 24 million
–13 states saw fewer workers quit their job in December, when only four saw an increase
– What is the payment schedule for Social Security aid in 2022?
–Federal Reserve hold a meeting to discuss continuing US financial recovery – What was agreed?
– What are President Biden’s economic proposals on the back of a positive report on employment in January?
– The fighting on the Ukrainian border could have serious consequences for stock Exchange due to investor response
– More than 600,000 families benefited from the assistance of the United States Treasury Department Emergency Rental Assistance Program – Who is eligible?
News and useful links
– Can I benefit from a tax credit for my pet?
– How the Low Income Home Energy Assistance Program American households?
Retirement and social security
– IRS Announces Increase in 401(k) Retirement Account Contributions This Year
– How can I make an appointment with the Social Security Administration (SSA)?
SNAP and WIC
– Will Amazon accept WIC on orders?
– Can I use SNAP benefits to pay for Meal Delivery Kits?