6. Grant amnesty to 8 million illegal aliens at a cost of approximately $ 100 billion.
7. Require schools to purchase and serve “culturally appropriate foods” for breakfast to the tune of $ 643 million to taxpayers.
8. Give $ 222 billion in tax credits to wealthy Americans who can already afford electric vehicles.
9. Create a $ 4 billion slush fund for popular left-wing organizations to repair so-called “racist” roads and bridges.
10. Imposes a higher capital gains tax rate on family businesses and farms and halves the death tax exemption.
11. Forcing taxpayers to pay for abortions by eliminating the Hyde Amendment.
12. Arms the IRS with $ 80 billion to hire 87,000 new agents to track any financial transaction or bank account of $ 600 or more.
This “dirty dozen” of bad ideas is just the tip of the iceberg when it comes to the proposed massive expansion of oppression and government intrusion into all areas of our lives. President Reagan has often reminded us that the nine most terrifying words in the English language were, “I’m from the government and I’m here to help.” And make no mistake that a vote for this bill is a vote against freedom and prosperity in America.
Our economy needs to be able to get back to work without the burden of higher taxes, additional regulations or damaging Washington mandates. Only then will American workers, families and businesses regain the position of strength they enjoyed before the self-inflicted economic wounds of vaccine closures, mandates and layoffs, paying people for not work, massive public spending, rapid inflation, supply chain exhaustion, attacks on energy, climate and environmental extremism, open borders and put criminals before victims and forces of the order.